GB No. 12, winter 1994
THE EKO-OKO ECOLOGICAL EDUCATION CENTRE
The EKO-OKO Ecological Education Centre is a place which serves all
those who, together with us, want to learn:
- how to live in harmony with oneself, with others, and with nature,
- how to be responsible for oneself and for our environment,
- how to be open, sensitive, and tolerant towards others,
- how to make good use of the energy resources of man and the Earth,
- how to build the proper motivation to act on behalf of the environment,
- how to find new and creative solutions in different areas of life.
We organize meetings, workshops, lectures, and practical courses to create conditions which would enable
the learning process on the biological, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual levels of
Our team consists of a few permanent employees and numerous volunteers.
Any interested person can take part in our work and can influence the programme, as well
as the way in which it is carried out.
We share a view of the world as a network of interdependent beings, and
we have a deep respect for the manifestation of all life.
ul. Grójecka 75
tel. /fax 22-64-87
ENGLISH ECOLOGICAL AND ALTERNATIVE
PAPERS IN POLAND
- Wojciech Radecki "An Outline History of Legal Protection of Nature And Environment in Poland,"Cracow Academic Section of the Polish Tourist Society, Cracow '91, 20 p. A5.
- Air Pollution in the Border Areas of the Euroregion "Neisse", Tadeusz Borys, Krzysztof R.Mazurski, Oficyna Wydawnicza Oddziału Wrocławskiego PTTK "Sudety," Wrocław '93, 24 p. A5.
- Piotr Poborski, Air Pollution in Upper Silesia. Report. Polish Ecological Club, Information Center for Air Pollution, Katowice, June '93, 54 p. A5.
- News from Poland, A World Bulletin of Federacja Anarchistyczna. Number A-1993. 8 p. A5. Information Office of FA c/o An Arche, c/o Uniwersytet ¦l±ski, Bankowa 12, 40-007 Katowice
GB No. 12, winter 1994 | Contents