GB No. 3, winter 1990/91
ENVIRONMENTAL CONFERENCE IN CRACOW
European School on Methods of problems
of the Human Environment (e.g. Wastes
Managing) in Cracow, Poland, 28th of
August - 4th of September 1991 followed by the International Conference:
INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES & TRAINING
- ECOLOGICAL PREVENTION
OF DISEASES OF CIVILIZATION -
ECOLOGICALLY FRIENDLY TECHNOLOGIES
Cracow, Poland, 5th - 11th of September 1991,
under sponsorship of:
- Societe International pour la Reserche sur les Maladies de Civilisation
et sur l'Environnement (SIRMCE),
- European Institute of Ecology and
- International Union of Elementologists, New Delhi,
- Committee for Protection Public
Health, Polish Academy of Sciences,
- Institute of Management and Protection of the Environment Technical
University, AGH, Cracow, etc.
Polish Foundation of Ecol. Education.
There are expected the following
Symposiums during the Conference:
- Methodology of problem - oriented,
cross-disciplinary 'case study' about
ecological prevention of common diseases (related to deterioration of the
Human Environment), including :
- Integrated Education at University
(and out of University activity),
- Training of Experts (postgraduate
and doctoral courses, etc.),
- System Management of the Human Environment,
- Promotion of Low Energy, Proecological Technologies,
- Ethical aspects of activity of scholars, engineers, decision-makers.
- New trends and achievements in interdisciplinary studies about Elements
in the Human Environment, Ecotoxicology of Food Chain and Health Hazard.
Elements in Health and Diseases (progress in Medical Elementology and perspectives of training in this field).
Nutritional Prevention of some diseases in developed and developing countries.
- Biopolities - Ecodevelopment and
Environment l Biotechnology, Ecolo ical Conditi ns and Perspectives or
Natural Medicine, Balneotherapy, Sanatoriums and Tourists Centers, Public
Stundents will have a special discount in participation fees (for the school and
Please, write to:
Chairman of the Scientific Committee
of the Conference, prof. Jan W. Dobrowolski, Institute of Management and
Protection of the Environment (IKiO¦),
AGH, 30-059 Cracow, Mickiewicza 30, Poland, tlx: 322203 agh pl, 322274 agh
pl, fax: 48/12/331014.
GB No. 3, winter 1990/91 | Contents